Vision+ Utility features a flight logger to record flight details as you fly (eg. GPS latitude longitude altitude speed battery level, IMU data). Log file can be directly imported to the Dashware Software and Google Earth.
Flight Logger Usage:
1. Power on both Phantom 2 Vision+ aircraft and range extender.
2. Connect your device to DJI Phantom Vision+ Wi-Fi network.
3. Open Vision+ Utility app, slide the Enable Logger switch to turn on the logger.
4. Open DJI Offical Vision app, and go to CAMERA mode.
5. After each flight, switch off the logger and flight details will be recorded to your device local VisionPlusUtility directory.
How it works:
After you enable logger, there is a separate preinstalled server program running on your phantom to monitor the serial port that is used by the DJI official app. This server side program sends the flight info to our app and then our app records the info to a log file. It does not change any phantom related config files and there is no impact on your phantom and the DJI official app operation.
WARNING: This App is only compatible with DJI Phantom 2 Vision. Please make sure you have the latest DJI firmware and Vision app installed.
Fail to follow the usage instruction to operate will cause unexpected damage and we accepts no liability for the damage.
Vision Utility Pro is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-26. The program can be installed on Android.
Vision Utility Pro (version 1.12) has a file size of 497.66 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.